Monday 19 November 2012

We don't have time

In this Often it happens or the situation comes many of us use these common word "no time, I am busy, talk to me later". If we look at this in other angle only time is there with us in your whole life. With each and every pulse time is there with us. Not directly, but it reminds us saying "I am there always there with you", but I think we just ignore the fact or we forget. In our busy schedule we don't even remember, there is pulse in our body which is making us alive.

Yes !! we are busy in this current rapidly growing world; having busy, tight & hectic schedule. Still we do all our work as per our own schedule. My experience says, I think we just want to run faster than the time. Which leads somewhere doing something else rather than what we wanted to do. Then the results gives us failure, tension, frustration etc. All negative energy starts flowing to our mind and body. So just have little patience and have a faith on time. Definitely the fruit will come. It may not come right now but after some time. 

Example from my lifewhen I was in school, A mango tree was been planted by my father. It was just keen height. That point I was very fond of climbing tree and pluck mangoes. I used look take care like my own body part. It was never growing since after a year it was been planted. As a kid I was so impatience and use to ask my father "when this will grow?" and he used to tell me "I don't know, but just have patience, one day it will grow, and fruit will come." I waited till my graduation it was just grown till my height. I came out of home for higher studies. Every time I went to home I used ask the same question to my father. After study started my career, got married, got a kid and time was just going on. One day I received a mango from my home town and been said that its from the same tree. It was really full of taste. I was so happy. Then realized it gave fruit after almost 20-25 years. All the things those we can see through our eyes on earth, have there own sweet time. They do there work on time. Just have patience. 



Managing the time helps a lot to have enough time to do whatever we want. Now how to manage it ?? Is not it??

mmmm... nothing..... don't run so fast in your mind. It might not give a cool mind which takes in a right direction and it helps doing all the things we want to do or things to get in life.


Instead of saying don't have time. Just say 

"I have time, I should take care of it"

No comments:

Post a Comment